Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Steps

Mission accomplished! I now have printable links. I added a few of my favorite stores as well. Since I frequent these regularly I really did it more for my benefit. Oh well. Be sure and sign up for newsletters. My suggestion is if you do not want your personal email bombarded with newsletters, coupons, etc. then set up a new one that will be specific to your coupon emails. I also recommend using the same user name and password. (There ya go SIS) It will be easier to remember and use when you want to access the great deals. I truly do feel like a fool though. I never realized just how much more money there was to save until I started couponing. While my husband thinks I may have gone off the deep end, he doesn't seem to mind these shopping trips too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment