Friday, October 16, 2009

The Coupon Fairy Strikes Again!

Ok, so this will make post #3 on my first day of entering the blog world but I must tell this story. It is great! My sister and I have been faithfully clipping and stockpiling our coupons to begin our savings journey. Last night, we went to Target to use coupons that we had that we could use with our Target in store coupons. We had a blast and while it wasn't a huge shopping trip we were both on a savings high. We found a Glade i-motion compact fragrance thingy that I had a $4 mfc coupon and there was a $2 Target coupon attached to it for a total savings of $6 off of $8.24 Total Cost=2.24 Awesome....or so I thought! My sister had a $6 mfc coupon for the full size I-motion and after much consideration decided against it because they were $13.99 and while it was still a good deal decided to go my route with the smaller version. So tonight, she makes a late night run to Wal-mart without the hubby or kiddos and at 11pm my phone rings. She is talking full speed ahead. Our WM marked down the full size from 13.44 to 6.00!!! Using her coupon she gets it free. Well it was the only one she had so as she was walking away to look at candles, there sits another $6 coupon. She snagged one for me! Awe, such sisterly love! The coupon fairy left us a coupon lying on the shelf! Thanks nice lady!

1 comment:

  1. I think the cashier was more surpised than I was!!! I was just excited that I was able to get my fav sis one too...

    ReplyDelete